Hey guys.. I just want to say that I over-reacted here. He has the
original chip for this computer and is shipping it to me. Therefor I'm
getting exactly what was advertised. It was a simple mistake, and he
has been very nice to work with to help solve this problem. He's a
great guy to buy from, he shipped that thing FAST, and replies to
emails quickly too. It's nice to find TD'ers that aren't out ripping
people off, like my last few deals have been.
Thanks.

--
Brian J. Schulteis
Bremerton, Washington