I sold (now with a warning) the Moog and Spicer brand front control arm bushings for the 1991-95 FWD mopars.(not made by them, just sold by them. they are made by the same company...remco) I even installed them on my 94 k-frame in my 86 turbo wagon 2 years ago. They DID NOT FIT right. Thought it might just be the 94 a-arms I bought. SO, I bought a 91 and a 92 a-arm to see if these bushings fit these. THEY DO NOT fit. The small one fits fine but the larger one is sloppy in the control arm and will wear out fast, as they did in my wagon. PLEASE give me feedback on your install of these, if you have. MAYBE you didn't even notice and just put them in. I (of course) watched how they fit with a critical eye. I am "thinking" of making these but then, they might not sell because of the "Just get them from Moog".
If you plan on installing these in your cast arms, watch it close!!

Johnny
PolyBushings.com