Hello all I have a couple of parts for sale-
1. an old Mopar Performance head that is a G casting. It doesn't have the
valves and I don't think it's the extra large valve version. The ports are
clearly larger than a stock G head but they are untouched and only as cast.
The holes take 11mm head bolts and the head could use a cleaning - $150 plus
shipping.

2. a stock G head -complete but dissassembled. NO CRACKS between the valves!
The date code says 84 and this head also takes 11mm head bolts.
This head is could also use a cleaning. - $75 plus shipping

3. Ultra Club (steering wheel lock) - near mint shape with 2 keys - $15 plus
shipping

4. T2 exhaust manifolds - 1 is stock and the other is tapped for a
thermocouple - both are in excellent shape - $15 plus shipping each.

5. 1985 2.2 turbo driveability book - not available to gen public - $10 plus
shipping

6. Vortec FMU - Rising rate fuel pressure regulator - great shape - $40 plus
shipping

I can take pics or answer questions if ya need.
Thanx,
Howard