Ok, so I get a new TPS and put it on, I unplug and check all plugs making
sure they are clean, I pull the dist. cap and check it and clean the contacts,
 check all vac. hoses etc.  Then, I notice at the driver's side firewall
there is the main harness and some wires are visible.  I pull it out some  and
see that two wires are chewed (by squirrels which were living under the  hood)
and one of them was just scraped but the other was in half totally.   It was
GREEN with RED stripe.... the MAP sensor wire.  I checked it with  the meter
and
verified that that was it and so I soldered it back together and  there it
was.  NO CODES.  It's a great feeling when it cranks right  up, idle settles
down nice and low, purrs good, and everything is right.

I took it down the side street 4 times to see how it would run.  Ran  great,
pulled hard boosted up but then on the last run I noticed that it only  gave
me 5psi of boost.  I don't have a tag on it yet so I went down the  street real
quick and still only 5psi.  It has a grainger valve, I addded  an intercooler
to it being a 2.5 so I know it's something simple but I can't  remember what
causes it to go back to minimum 5psi.  Wastegate vac line? I  looked quickly
but didnt' see anything disconnected but it was getting dark and  I was tired
so I parked it.  So, what to check now?  Otherwise it runs  great.  IT's on LOW
FUEL too so I know it's almost outta gas and I didnt'  wanna run out with an
expried tag so I'll get the tag tomorrow and then fill up  and then wash it
and all that but I want my boost.  I forgot how freaking  fast this car is.
FUN
to drive too.

thanks for all the help.

Joe