Hello everyone I joined this group specifically to try to sell this car to
someone who would appreciate what it is

I'm pretty firm at $1100, and I hate to let it go for that. Details are as
follows.

I've had this car for six years. I just had the engine/trans out to rebuild
the transmission and replace the leaking oil/coolant lines going to the turbo.
I am currently having a leakage issue with the oil pan and possibly the valve
cover. Sounds silly to sell something for such a minor problem, but I'm really
tired of working on it and have been thinking about selling it for a while.

I have been driving it daily for a while so it has your typical wear on the
paint and seats. Underhood is typical with just a factory rebuilt turbo, and
the air box removed with a KNN conical filter in place. It also has a stage 1
roller cam. The car is very much drivable and runs great. It has the original
Centurions on it in good condition with tires that will only be good in the
summer.
I also have another set of Shadow steel wheels that go with it, that include
two brand new tires.

I've installed five Autometer phantom gauges including A/F, Water, Oil, Boost,
and Fuel pressure.
Three are in the center console and two are on the pillar with a universal
pillar pod.

If anyone wants pictures or any more info please let me know. Feel free to
forward this to anyone in the area who might be interested.

Thanks,
Kortney Goare
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
330-634-0245