I'm selling my '85 shelby charger. Blown head gasket, I've never tried to start it, I was told that is what is wrong with it. Nose in almost perfect (a few scratches on the underneath corners), side extensions were removed and they are in excellent shape. Thay are included with the car. Guy before me lost the key, so he cut the key off the key switch with a circular saw. Good column with key included with the car. Also good glove box door included with the car. Car in red/grey with air and armrest. No sunroof. Tires seem a bit large but have very good tread. Interior is fair to good. Drivers side door panel is not on. Something is wrong with the driver's side window rollup, I will include an extra door with good guts. This car is rusty but it is all there. It has a clear title. Car is located 8 miles from I-57 zip code 61910. Call rob at 425-442-4002 for more info. Price is $300 firm.