Hello all.  It's a White 1990 Spirit ES and the car has been my daily driver
for years (until last week) and has been a real good, reliable car.  The
current mileage is 120,080 and the car is located in Clinton Township Michigan
(just north of Detroit).  I'm reducing the price to $1000 but if it doesn't
find a home with this price, it's time to start parting it out - a shame
because it's a real nice car - just in need of a good used turbo and paint.

The bad parts about the car are these:
1. The turbo is leaking oil into the exhaust and the shaft has some play - so
at the least it needs bearings and seals.  It does boost up just fine, so I'm
assuming the rest of the turbo is fine too.
2. The body has some rust on the bottom of the doors, bottom lip of the trunk
lid and front lip of the hood.  It also has some surface rust and lots of
peeling paint on the roof.
3.  The auto trans is getting tired - it scoots ok, but not the best from the
1st to 2nd shift - it may just need the bands adjusted but I wouldn't bet too
much money on that.  Please don't let this part scare you, for a daily driver,
you won't have a drop of trans problems, only if you're pushing it to the
limit.  Believe me it still gets up and goes very, very well.

The reason for my getting rid of it is that I'm just not interested in
repairing the turbo as it's a PITA and the body work is not something I do.
So, it's been a great car, but it's time to move on.  I have some pics already
but I can try to take detailed pics if you need, just let me know.

Here's the list of interesting items.

Performance parts
1. Garret Turbo 2 (needs new bearings) - smokes when first started
2. 2.5" downpipe
3. Braided Aeroquip hoses for oil and water to turbo
4. 58mm throttlebody - one of a kind that has the proper cam lever for the
automatic kickdown.
5. Ported 1 piece intake manifold - ported at the head and matched to the 58mm
throttlebody.
6. Swirl Head has polished chambers, is lightly ported on the runners, lots of
bowl work and a 3 angle valve job with Gary D's recommended angles with stock
valves.  Maybe 10,000 miles on the rebuilt head.
7. Exhaust manifold is lightly ported and has a thermocouple attached.
8. 87 Daytona Radiator and intercooler
9. OEM intercooler hoses and Air Filter Box
10. Oversize auto trans cooler

Extras
1. Everything Works!!
2. AC works GREAT - good old R12 not the crumby new stuff.  This baby gets
cold.
3. Very clean interior - door panels, seats, trim, even the headliner looks
great.
4. Sony CD player with built in EQ and Sub Crossover and aftermarket speakers
- I don't remember exactly but I think they're Boston Acoustic's.
5. Wired for amps in the trunk.
6. Cruise works great
7. Power windows, mirrors, driver's seat and locks all work.
8. All wheel disk brakes.
9. Like new tires.