I own a 1988 CSXT. I love the little car. Its great.
But I if I could do it all over again I would have
gotten a non #'d shadow or an 89-92 turbo Daytona or
Lebaron GTC or GTS. Reason for the Daytona or the
Lebaron is the fact that they are better looking cars
and I like the interior of them better. They are much
cheaper alo....

http://mail.yahoo.com