I have a 1987 Shelby Charger.  The alternator is not charging, my  mechanic
installed a older style sep. voltage regulator, this worked for a  couple of
days.  He then by-passed the voltage regulator from the power  module,
alternator charged at full out put for a while, then stopped  completely.  I
have
replaced the alternator, the power module, and the  logic module, and can't
find
any problems with the wiring.  The power and  logic modules were replaced with
ones from the wreaker, so I'm not %100 sure the  replacements are working.
This car has been parked for the last six years,  and I vaguely remember it
charging for a while after replacing the logic  module.  Each of these repairs
seem
to work temporaly once, and have no  effect afterwards.

also, the car was idling very high.  I found the vacuum line from the  PVC to
the turbo was off, upon reconecting it, it brought the idle speed down,  but
now runs very rough, and if given gas, stalls out when throtle is  released.

Steve