Sorry to hear your car got vandalized while here in Edmonton. I often check
out some of the local yards where there are some Shadows and will try and
get the parts for you for free unless they are CSX specefic then we will be
out of luck for sure. I't's the coin holder in the center console and
headlight eyebrows you need, correct??  If you have any pictures of exactly
where the coin holder goes that might help. I have seen Shadows with coin
holders and headlight eyebrows but don't know anything about Shadow/Sundance
interchangeably so if anyone can shed some light on these specefic parts
that would be great.

Thanks
Randy Hicks
86 GLH S60
89 Turbo Minivan
83 Turbo Rampage
79 CBX slightly modified
Edmonton,Alberta,Canada.

----- Original Message ----- > Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 16:35:43 -0800
> From: Will McBride <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: SD> WTB Shadow Parts
> Hey Now folks,
> I need some parts.
>  My 1989 CSX VNT # 44 got vandalized while up in Edmonton, Alberta.
I have been unable to locate the coin holder that is inside the consul.
Anyone have a Shadow Parts car with this available?
>I tried to buy this new but they sent me the wrong part.
> I received the little square cup/catch basin that sits in front of the
> consul. (This is a switch plate for Shadows with electric windows.)
>
> I am willing to even consider buying the entire consul if that is what it
takes to get the coin holder.
>  I also need some of the headlight eyebrows. (Black plastic piece that is
riveted onto the radiator support.) These did not come on the earlier (up to
1988) or later (1991 and on) Shadows.> I do not know if these are unique to
the 89 CSX.