I'm selling my white 91 Shadow Convert T1 5sp.  White.

Overall it's in fair/good condition. I drive it several times
a week.  Here's what I've done to it:

- AM/FM/CD
- 89 Shadow ES high back buckets installed. Driver's side is power.
- White Ninja wheels with 2 new tires.
- 4 spoke leather airbag wheel from Daytona installed.
- Intercooled with new R/T radiator and intercooler. I used
 a Shadow VNT lower metal intercooler hose and the stock
 airbox with K&N filter. Looks stock! Ready to install Gus valve!
- Clutch installed about a 3 years ago. Clutchnet pressure plate
 and R/T disk.
- No rust.
- Includes the original 15" pumper wheels & tires.
- Doesn't leak or burn oil, runs and shifts great!
- I put Taylor wires and a good rotor & cap on it/.
- I've run Mobil 1 or other synthetic oil w/a Mobil 1 filter since I've had it. I think I bought
 it when it was around 120K miles.
- Just replaced the head gasket. No problems with the head or pistons.

When I did the clutch job I replaced the front bearing retainer b/c the
other one was grooved. I wanted a nice smooth clutch. I also had the
flywheel ground then and replaced thepan seal and rear main seal.

~170K miles.

Problems:

- Top will need to be replaced
- AC has been converte to 134a but it has a slow leak. So, it's currently not
 charged.
- Paint on rear deck and rear bumber is peeling. The rest of the car is fine.
- Rear bumber is cracked
- Right side power window doesn't work.
- Odometer just stopped about 2 months ago on 168K. Speedometer still works.

Pics available upon request.

It's in Mebane, NC. Central NC 27302.

$1400

Thanks,