while cleaning out the garage I came across a few things that I am no longer going to use!

First - I have a complete tail panel and lights from a 92 IROC. I bought this to convert a 87 Daytona I had to the newer tail lights. Been in my garage for close to seven years. $100 plus shipping. It's in a big box - so shipping is going to run in the $30-$40 range I would guess.

Next - a complete set of Shelby CSX -T floor mats. No rips, wear marks, etc... they are a little dirty from being in the attic for the last six or seven years - $100 plus shipping

Local pick up is also available if you are in the Denver area! :-) I have pics if you need them.

~Ron
Dacono, CO

1976 Dodge W100 Powerwagon
2001 Chrysler 300M