-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Robinson
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 8:05 PM
To: shelby-dodge@imagicomm.com
Subject: SD> Spirit R/T shift knob

Rick & all,

The OEM leather shift knob from a 98/99 Neon R/T is almost identical to
the leather shift knob used in the Spirit R/T, IROC R/T etc. They are
slightly different, but unless your holding one of each in your hard the
differences would be hard to notice. I wouldn't be suprised is the part
number originally for the early 90's cars has been superceeded with the
one for the 1st gen Neon R/T's.

The leather knob from later 2nd gen Neons (2k+) are totally different
and much fatter.

Dave Robinson

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!

------