Hmm, doesn't look too hard to me to find:

http://www.fwdperformance.com/store/Category.asp?IDCatalog=78&txtCatalog=Camshafts

They also have injectors, etc.  As does turbosunleashed.com or
forwardmotioninc.com

There was a wonderful page with many of the basic camshaft specs, but
fwdmopar.com (where it was hosted apparently went away sometime between april
and august.

If anyone has that page saved or knows where its hosted now, could you share it
with us all?  OR better yet, is Dennis Doza II around to speak on it (it was
his page)

I'm not sure why you feel you need a high volume pump, can you explain the
reasoning why you need it?  The factory already puts restrictors in the line to
the head to keep oil out of the cylinder head and they only ran a 1/4" feed
line to the turbo because they were afraid the 1/8" line would snap off too
easily.

Personally, I feel that controlling the foaming and overheating of the existing
oil is more important before moving up to a larger oil pump.  Adding a crank
scraper and/or windage tray to the pan will help keep more oil near the pickup
and reduce parasitic drag on the motor.  Porting the oil pump inlet on the
block to match the outlet of the block will help reduce a restriction in the
oiling system.  Adding baffles or one-way gates to the oil pan will help hold
the oil near the pickup when cornering.  Finally an oil cooler will help reduce
the likely hood of the oil breaking down under extreme pressure and heat.

Good luck in the search

Stefan

From: robert long <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>