I am selling my 1989 Shelby Dakota it is not in running condition, so it will have to be picked up from Maple Grove, MN. I have removed the engine and I completely tore it down in anticipation for a rebuild, but never got around to it. The chassis is complete or at least as complete as it was when I bought it will need to be a project vehicle, or a parts chassis as the paint has been peeling away. The truck has sat in the garage for 3+ years so most of the metal is in decent condition. Call me or email me for more specific details of the engine and truck as there is more to tell than I can put in an email. Price is open to negotiation. I would like to sell it all together or at least get rid of the whole chassis. For further details call 763-350-4791, or email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]