I used to do them for people, but not anymore.  I wrote up the instructions and
they are available on my club's website, pnw-sdac.org and on boostedmopar.net.

You just need 4, 10mm bronze lined female rod ends.  1, 10mm bronze lined male
rod end.  10mm bolts, lock nuts, nylock nuts, rod end washers (2 per rod end),
and 4, 3/4 x 3/4 x 1/2 flanged bushings.

The big tricks are getting the plastic off the rod ends, the rods threaded and
the old metal balls removed and the holes drilled to fit the new bolts.  You'll
need to buy or borrow and metric tap and die set to thread the rods for the new
rod ends.  The plastic rod ends can be snapped off using a vise.  The metal
balls can be ground or drilled off adn the holes drilled out to fit the bolts.

The rod end at the end of the main tube simply unscrews and is already threaded
for the new one.

The bronze bushings are for the arms that pivot.  Just pry or grind the old
ones out.  You may need to clean up the holes a bit to get the new bushings to
fit.

Just make sure you make note of the orientation of the various pieces so that
it will go together properly when done.  Be sure to use nylock lock nuts and
loctite to prevent things from coming loose.

Good luck,
Stefan

From: "Aaron Wyse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>