Hi Brian,
I pulled a rear window out of a Shelby Charger about 8 years ago by myself.  If
I remember correctly, From the inside you peal back and try push the rubber
seal through the opening.  The thing is, it trys to pop back.  What I did was
used some kind of prying wedges on the outside to keep a constant pulling up
pressure on the rubber gasket.  As I'd peel back a bit on the bottom side, I'd
keep adding or readjusting the wedges or blocks of wood on the other side.  You
could use an extra hand to help push on the glass as you peel back the gasket,
but from experience, I've found if you don't want to break the glass, you do it
yourself.  Other helpers try to "help" too much and push the glass too hard.
They aren't really to hard to pull out.  It just takes a bit to get started and
then it goes pretty fast.  Just work slow and don't force the glass.  There's
not a lot of flex in a window.
The nice thing is if you do break it,  you can still find a good one somewhere
without worrying about the "Shelby" sticker on the inside like on a Shelby
Charger.  Also a good oppertunity to find a better piece if yours is imperfect.
 You got me thinking now.  My rear window on my GLHS has a few scratches in it.
 I better keep my eyes open for a better piece.
  Good luck.
--
Bob Doherty                  http://amoparx.net/mnsdacpic/mnsdac.htm
Coon Rapids, MN.