Well, yes I believe they are.  However, keep in mind that there were at least
four different style of rear disc brakes used on these cars over the years.

The 1987-89 external E-brake solution (actually works okay as long as you
maintain the e-brake system and use it regularly.

The 1989+ 14" wheel solid rotor internal e-brake (drum brake e-brake) uses a
smaller diameter backing plate, e-brake shoes and rotor than the 15" wheel
version.  They will have a "14" stamped on the backing plate.

The 1989+ 15" wheel solid rotor internal e-brake (drum brake e-brake) this is
the more common one I believe as its essentially the same up through the
1st-gen Neons.  They will have a "15" stamped on the backing plate.

The 1989 15" wheel vented rotor internal e-brake (drum brake e-brake) This is
less common and from what I can tell the rotors and possibly the calipers are
the only real difference between this and the solid rotor version.  They also
will have a "15" stamped on the backing plate.

Of course vented rear rotors are a bit of a waste of time and money since they
take a certain amount of heat to work properly and you'd be hard pressed to
make complete use of them with the lack of weight in the rear end of a FWD car
(unless you're going to looks, or you've got an adjustable brake proportioning
valve and you've relocated weight around in the car)  Not to say they don't
work, just not well enough to need the extra cooling of the vented rotors, IMHO.

Good luck,
--
Stefan Mullikin
Portland, OR