Well thanks for all the compliments guys.

Garret: The Ranger is down for a *major* upgrade...it was his daily driver for years and he finally is at a place where he can take it down to the frame and build it back up into something that will truly shame me. He's building a twin-turbo stroked 351 this go 'round. WOO baby!

Chris: I will search for pictures, but my bro had a nasty habit of not taking any so they may be sparse. '88 shorty Ranger with a very well-built carb. 302 w/ T-5 Mustang GT 5-speed. Not to mention he converted it to 5-lug and put his '85 GT wheels on it. Lowered with a suspension setup that would shame most us here.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: SD> Wanted: '87 CSX or '88 CSX-T

Why mess with SOHC when you can have DOHC!

http://houston.craigslist.org/car/234508886.html

If he had wanted DOHC or a Spirit I would have asked for that (rather he'd
already be driving my car).  We're up for a hybrid build-up, but he would
prefer not to get into it that much so it's really not an option.  Besides 8v
stuff I know very well and will have no problem making plenty of power with
that setup.