Even us folks in Florida have to deal with a certain amount of cold weather
every winter and I've noticed my heater really is barely working too well as
of late. I've going to double check the underhood plastic valve for it and if
it's not the problem, I'd like to try flushing out the heater core to see if I
can buy some life out of it.

I read a post a while back that gave some helpful tips on how to flush out the
system by using certain chemicals to break up the clogs in the heater core to
help it flow properly once again. I want to try to temporarily avoid the
hassles of tearing apart my dashboard for an all out knucke bleeding
replacement.

Does anyone have some tips on the best way to flush out the system?

David Salamone
[EMAIL PROTECTED]