I've put together a collection of hard to find factory press materials from
around 1984 to 1993. These are not released to the public and are made up from
in-house large data books and factory press packages. Instead of having to
purchase an entire book (with many vehicles your not interested in) you can
just buy the sections on the vehicles you want. I've divided them up into
packages for each specific vehicle.

They contain anywhere from eight to twenty pages containing key selling
points, detailed spec sheets & product option package descriptions. These are
some great collectibles that rarely survive today. They're great to have for
the specs & available options to learn more about your vehicle or you can use
them in a car show display.

I put on most of the FWD stuff initially (with rear wheel drive stuff added
next week)tonight including the 1983 LeBaron "talking car" and the rare 1986
Chrysler limousine.

Happy New Years,

David Salamone
Jacksonville, Florida