One of my customers is restoring an 1989 Daytona Shelby and he's in need of
some of the weatherstripping pieces. Years ago I spoke with a guy named
Carpenter that purchased a quanity of these hard to find NOS sections and was
reselling them.

There were some of us here, I believe one of them was my friend Brett Duvall
that was reselling some of this guys old inventory. I lost a hard drive a
while back and with it went a bunch of e-mail addresses and some great
customer car photos.

Anyone know who's the go-to person is for this weatherstripping? Thanks.

David Salamone
Positive Impressions
PO Box 441761
Jacksonville, FL 32222