Hello all, I was wondering if anyone could tell me a decent place to buy a manual rack and pinion set up for a csx-t. Also, I know a couple other guys have done the mod to the cylinder head where you make the thermostat come out of the side of the head to avoid hot spots in the #4 chamber.(had a problem blowin head gaskets at the back side of that cylinder at 24psi) The problem I'm having now is a lack of flow to the heater core and I'd also guess the turbo feed line, as well as a poor spot of reference for the fan switch. It was getting very hot before the temp would drop to where it belongs. I just plumbed a "Y" in the upper radiator hose and ran the stock thermostat set up to it so I won't have to worry that my turbo is getting hot. Anyone have another fix for this besides setting up the adapter on the side of the head to accept the feed lines for the heater core, turbo, and fan switch.(my adapter plate is only 3/4" deep, and it's already a tight fit) Thank you for any help in advance.

Jarrod Walker
88csx-t
86Glh-S

Dave vs. Carl: The Insignificant Championship Series. Who will win? http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://davevscarl.spaces.live.com/?icid=T001MSN38C07001