> In a message dated 1/25/2007 12:37:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> What  lead vocalist (and B list celebrity) from a popular 1980's metal
band
> has a  Shelby Durango in his personal stable of collectable  vehicles?
>

> Dee Snyder of Twisted Sister?

Correct. I think he still has it. I saw the auction a while back as well
plus there was a show on recently where he was showing the host some of his
exotic rides at his home and I saw it in the background so I think he still
owns it.

It got me thinking, anyone know of any other famous people that own Shelby
Dodge's?

David Salamone
Positive Impressions
www.unleashedbyshelby.com