this is one of the 40-60 made with a turbo engine, one of 3 known left to
exist. So they are rare. They also are very light weight as they are a
stripped down SE model not the T&C heavier car. They all had bucket seats,
floor consol and AC. They have a custom GLH looking hood vent. 2 white ones
went to the air force base where I live and I rescued it and fixxed it up.
I've put $2,500 into it, not including paying for it. All work was done in the
last year, only had it a year.

2 piece intake
GLHS wire overlay
3 bar map
+20s
87 T2 FWD stage 5 computer, 18 PSI
Daytona IC setup
new head, not rebuilt
new cam with PT lash adjusters
767 MP cam, runs quiet with PT lifters
3" DP and cat and 3" cat back
89 rebuilt T2 turbo with large can and larger SV
mildly ported exhaust manifold
shift kit, needs newer big diff trans though
new CV, the other one was in great shape
brakes, they are smaller vented 5 lug.
Poly front engine mount
steel braided turbo lines
new windshield and wiper blades
clean and straight, no rust, west coast car. Minor dings, parking lot.
KYB GR 2 fronts with Gas Adjust rear shocks
15x7" Toyota Celica wheels with 225 50 15 tires, year old.
shampoo and waxxed.

It ran [EMAIL PROTECTED] before with the stage 2 MP computer. It spools faster
and has 5
PSI more boost now. Mid 13s should be right now. Runs great, drive it
anywhere. The AC needs charging though. I've driven it daily lately, has been
a great driver. The car is going away because of another numbered car I got. I
love the car but I can't afford to own 10 cars, blah. This is a great bracket
race car too, better IC and posi would make this every weekend fun. I also
centered the pistons and MMO'd the cylinders. Cars goes over 2,000 miles and
the oil looks fresh. Other than the weak POS early trans it is a great car
that is reliable, I just don't trust the early 413. Email me for photos, I
need $2,500 for it, on the west coast. Where east coast people should be
buying anyway by the looks of it.

Rob Walsh
86 GLHS 76