This problem started with a mistake on my end. Joe bought a A/F gauge
from me on Ebay. He was also accidentally sent another item from another
auction. Post Office records show that he received it. I have E-Mailed
him several times about returning it at my expense but he is ignoring
those contacts and is obviously planning on keeping the item he did not
pay for. This is indicative of a complete lack of integrity so I would
definitely avoid any dealings with him. Does anyone here know this guy? I
am going to be in Atlanta next month and if I have not heard from him I
am going to pay him a visit. I would rather not resort to this but I do
not appreciate dishonest people. If you know him please have him call me
to avoid an unpleasant situation. Thanks guys,Steve ShockSDAC Membership
Coordinator 1986-1992