Rob,

Yep, the GL chapter is still alive....So where have you been? I remember you since you had the Shelby Dakota with the 89 Daytona Pumpers on it. Contact Barry Goodall for National club info [EMAIL PROTECTED] and Craig St Pieree for the GL info [EMAIL PROTECTED] you can go to the website http://www.sdac.org/ for pics of SDAC 16 and more. Things have changed a little, both the National Club and the local GL still have newsletters but now we also have mailing lists as well. It's good to hear from you!

Tim

Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 21:15:35 +0000
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SD> Great Lakes SDAC Chapter

Hey everyone. I have not been a part of this list for about 5 years now. My former ID was Shelby340. I have Shelby Dakota # 883, Red. It had a 340 in it. I was wondering if the Great Lakes chapter of the SDAC is still existent. I am interested in hitting a couple events this summer and want to bring the truck out again. What about the national convention? Was there one last year? Where
was it?  Will there be one this year?

Rob

current rides
1989 Shelby Dakota #883 Red
1969 Superbee 440/4-spd

past rides
1992 IROC Daytona V6/5-spd
1988 Lancer Shelby TII/5-spd

Invite your Hotmail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us