I agree.  The factory radio is a 1 1/2 din (at least
on my Daytona) and the aftermarkets are either 1 or 2
din.  The radios always look weird with the "space"
around it.

I sold my Infinity thinking it was broken but it turns
out the speakers were bad.  It sold on Ebay cheap.

I got an Alpine CD player for free.  It doesn't look
as nice as the stock radio but at least I can play
CDs.

> Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 12:30:05 -0500
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: SD> Only 2 speakers? P-Body
>
> Hi Bob,
>
> Count me among the faithful who, like you, go out of
> their way to put
> the factory original stereo in their classic car.
> The aftermarket stuff
> can be cheap or can cost a fortune when new, but
> ultimately looks like
> a cheap piece of junk after twenty years. The
> original stereo only gets
> more dignified with age.
>
> I replaced the factory stereo with original
> equipment rebuilt stereos
> in my '74 Fury, '91 Spirit R/T, and '95 New Yorker.
>
> Andy In Friendswood

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time