A long time ago I mite have posted em up on some of the other mailing lists
or sent em to whoever wanted to see em..

Remember that spinner wheel fad when it first came out?
Well, when we first saw em in person, we just had to make fun of em..
2 sets of used beater hubcaps, a few pop rivits and a lazy susan roller
bearing and there ya have it..

This was about a good 6 -8 months before we saw the spinner hubcaps being
sold at places like autozone, pepboys, ect..

After makin one, we didn't want to go through with making anymore..

These have been on a buddies camcorder sence May 3, 2003..

He had em on his computer, but that crashed a long time ago..
He brushed off the camcorder, it took a charge and he sent em to me..

Enjoy..

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7uyhO4Pq4I_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7uyhO4Pq4I)

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ExAe4ksDx8_