nope she never found out about the pacifica, nor did she ever have a clue as
to what all my parts and stuff was worth. pays to have a friend who owns a
salvage yard to write a value estimate of worth for the shelby and misc parts
for
$500 of which she was awarded $250 LOL. dishonest? maybe. but i wasnt gonna
give her half the value of $7,000 worth of NOS dodge parts, or half the value
of my new engine T ll T3/T4 cost me $2,700 to build, or half the value of my
rebuilt A555 tranny (all new gearset) $1,200 for me to build. as far as i am
concerned she kept all her gold jewelery, and i didnt complain, so the car and
parts was off the table, tho i did get half value of a $500 gold ring she had,
so the car and parts as far as she knew, and was concerned was a wash. you
gotta do what you gotta do, she recieved a healthy settlement. i had to
refinance
a fully payed off home as a result, she got the mortgage cash out. i presume
it will be spent probably within a week LOL.

now for the SD part of the letter. i am looking for the mounting bucket for
the infinity CD player that fits in place of the cup holder/bin thing in a
1988/1989 daytona or lebaron coupe. i have one i got used off ebay but mounting
tabs were broken. the player i have works fine, would be great to get one with
player in it for spare parts, but not necessary. anyone got one or can get
one with all mounting tabs intact please let me know. i am starting back up on
the daytona again.

thanks
mat

 AOL now offers free email to