Hi there my name is mike and i am in rio rancho new mexico.  I curently
own a 1989 dodge shelby lancer 2.2 turbo 5 speed manual.  I am needing to
sell it.  It does need a lil bit of work.  It has a oil leak coming from
the oil sending unit and it needs a new freeze plug.  It has been my
project car for about 4 years now.  I have done alot of work on it.  It
has a new upper part of the motor, new turbo, new clutch, brakes and
brake lines, and much more.  I have all the reciepts for the major
repairs. The air conditioner has been removed.  It does run I wouldn't
recomend taking it across country as it is now.  The body and interior
are in good condition.  needs a paint job part of it is the orignal red
paint and the other part is red primer.  It has very little rust on the
driver front panel.  There are no major dents or body damage.  The
interior is the original leather seats with the exception of the driver
seat.  I had to replace that with a dodge shadow cloth seat.  The
passenger seat leather is torn and the back seat is in almost perfect
condition.  It has all original stereo system and gauges.  New front
winshield.  Power windows, locks and driver seat.  The motors for the
windows are going out.  I am asking $1500 for it.  If you would like to
know more please let me know.

thanks