I recently posted my car for sale and as you could tell I was really reluctant
to do it. it is a 92 IROC R/T. it is located in Des Moines Iowa... as for
price. I am entertaining offers. and to be truthful I am way below what I
think it should go for. Only serious inquires please as I don't have time to
waste on this. if it sells it sells. it not then I will try ebay or other
avenues to get rid of it. there are a ton of things done to this car and way
to much to list on here. I will write up a word document and forward it to
anyone interested. also I can help with delivery of this car withing a few
hundred miles of me. I will tell you this. the internals of the motor are
stock it has never been opened up. I did just the clutch and the exhaust. I
bought it off the 2nd owner and have had it for nearly 8 years.  thanks for
looking and thanks for your inquirees