Hi all,
I'm offering up one of my 525/555 transmissions This is the combination  that
started my hybrid adventure. I built my first one 12 years ago for a friend
with an '86 GLHS that wanted the strength and better ratios of the 555 along
with the 3.56 FD ratio of the stock 525 and a transmission that wouldn't
require  cutting of his very nice GLHS, a bolt in custom transmission shall we
say
that  requires no additional parts like axles, shifter & cables. We added his
Shelby Cam & Pawl posi unit and a Lambros moly plate and this transmission
still runs today in his car.

525/555 transmission. 555 1st thru 5th gears & input shaft. 3.56  FD
intermediate shaft and ring gear from the 525 and stock 525 differential.
Rebuilt
with new bearings, seals, shift fork pads and brass as needed. Upgraded  1/2
shift fork to the HD piece from the 555 along with an '87 525 case that uses
the
stronger differential bearing retainer bolts on the left side. $750.00

Add a Chrome moly plate for $100.00 and get a drain for free.

Shipping is by way of Fedex and calculated by your ZIP code to a work
address.

Thanks,
Cliff  Ramsdell
'86 GLHS 210 Shelby Roll cage and Posi unit.
_http://www.members.aol.com/mopartek/home.html_
(http://www.members.aol.com/mopartek/home.html)
www.Mopartek.com