From: Dave Krulitsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Shelby-Dodge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: Dave Krulitsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: SD> Studdering etc.
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 17:28:54 -0700

Well, I dialed the pressure back to 15 psi, and I still get stuttering at
higher rpm @ WOT. Pyrometer is at 1500 or so, lean/rich is at full rich,
Champion cold plugs, magnacor wires, new coil. Plugs gapped at .31  . 94
octane fuel. I get the same problem at high boost, or low boost pressures.
Any advice would be welcome.

Dave Krulitsky
1986 GLHT
2.5, t2, etc.