If you haven't reserved your room for SDAC-17, time is
short!!   Any room in our block that has not been reserved
will be released to the public tomorrow, Monday May 22.

For your convenience, I've recopied the info from my
it (below).

See you there!!

Barry Goodall
Shelby Dodge Auto Club

SDAC-17 will be held in the New Stanton PA area
which is just east of Pittsburgh.  Here is the info we
have available at this time.

Schedule
Saturday June 23 - Registration and Check-In at the host
hotel.
Sunday June 24 - SDAC-17 Car Show in the daytime,
a cruise of the Pittsburgh area that evening.
Monday June 25 - Road rally, Hospitality Night
Tuesday June 26 - Drag Racing all day, awards presentation
that evening.

Host Hotel
Our host hotel for the event is the Days Inn in New
Stanton  (127 W. Byers Ave. New Stanton, PA
15672). This fairly new motel is right at the junction
of I-70 and the PA Turnpike (I-76). We have a
block of rooms set aside for those of you
attending (starting on Friday night June 22). The
discounted price for any room in our block is $55
per night (plus taxes).

To reserve your room call 800-925-5002. You
cannot get our special rate if you call the corporate
Days Inn number or make reservations online.
Mention you are with the Shelby group to get our
discounted rate. The rooms in our block will be
set aside for our reservations until May 22, 2007
when the rest of the rooms that have not been
reserved will be released to the public, so make
your reservations before then.

SDAC-17 online Registration is now available for
everyone to use.  At this time we only accept
PayPal for payment.

There is also a Registration form available for
download on our website so that payment can
be mailed in.  The form on our website is for
use by the public as our members already
have received forms in the most recent issue
of our newsletter.  Forms that are mailed in
must be mailed by June 12 so that there is
enough time for them to reach us and be
processed.

Whether online or mailed in, you can save money
by Pre-Registering!   The fees will be higher for
those that wait to register onsite.

Also, Pre-Registration is open only to those folks that
will be attending for the entire event.  Folks attending
for only one day must register onsite.

To register online or to download a registration form,
please go to: http://www.sdac.org