Hey guys,

Well after much thought I need to get rid of some things. Over the past 10 years Ive collected many Shelby Dodge cars and parts, items some are rare and some just common parts. This coming weekend I plan on attending SDAC if you should be interested in any parts please let me know as I can only bring what will fit into a SRT-4.. As for the cars

Here goes:

#1 CSX-T 292

Former Magazine Car owned by Garry Mckissick. It was featured as how to add an intercooler your Shelby. After many years of use the car was parted out by Garry M. and purchased by a gent name Garry Daniels from Columbus Ohio. Garry #2 stored the car until 2005 when I purchased it. When I received the car almost all the Shelby items were missing and needed to be replaced. The car needed paint badly and a full redo. The plan was to keep the car as a driver for my Dad. The problem was I kind of made the car too nice and Dad didnt want to drive it. So now I have a car with about 750 miles on it that just sits.

Here's some of the spec's

Engine
New 2.5 Chrysler Remanufactured motor, Mild ported head, two piece intake ported, exhaust manifold with EGT probe ported, Balance shafts removed and custom baffled road race oil pan installed, Turbos' Unleashed T2 Turbo, NOS lines, 87 CSX Intercooler/ airbox, Boost/ EGT/ Air fuel Gages

Transmission
Automatic trans built by Dean Stille, Chrysler Remanufactured axles

All AC components replaced

Brakes  and Suspension
Auto spec. cross drilled rotors front
90+ K-Frame
Stainless steel brake lines
and fuel lines, gas tank and Walbro 225 fuel pump
90+ Powder coated calipers- Blue to match the stripe
225/50/15 Euro T/A's
Refinshed CSX-T wheels
Koni Struts/shocks - with Road race springs- front Production rear

Plus stuff
Rare Direct Connection steering wheel
Alarm with power door locks
Factory CD with cassette Radio
2 1/2 exhaust Dynomax Ultraflow muffler
Completely repainted and available Positive Impressions Decals added

Price $6500

Photos can be found here:

http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s127/oldracecar/csx-t%20forsale/

The first baby.. 1991 CSX Convertible Clone- After many years of people asking me to sell it I finally decided if some really wants it they can own it. This car was completely stripped down and redone from top to bottom. Its a one off car that has won many car shows over the years. Currently the car has 13,000 miles since 2000. Since Im really busy with school and work the car just sits. The price is set at $15,000, which is a real deal considering the amount of money in the car. I have too many photos of the car to post up so if you would like I could send you a CD of the restoration if your serious about owning the car.

Now the parts:

Photos can be found here and Ill post more up as the week goes on

http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s127/oldracecar/sdac%20for%20sale%20stuff/

Direct Connection hood scoop I think for an L-Body New in the MP box. These were used for the over the valve cover intercoolers $250

Lancer Shelby Upper wing- This was the high mounted spoiler for the Lancer Pacifica and the Lancer Shelbys $75

Shelby Lemans wheels- These are similar to the CSX-T wheel but the inserts are painted black. Offer in the Shelby Catalog in 1990. Would look great on a GLHS and If Im not mistaken the offset is 35mm on these wheels. These are fairly rare wheels $350

Daytona engine wiring harness- Im not sure what year its an 88-89ish $50

Neon/ SRT-4  Parts

01 Tail lights pair $30
01-05 R/T muffler that needs a adaptor to work on stock exhaust $30
Intense Blue SRT-4 rear spoiler $75.00

Local Pickup parts only
88 413 Trans ran good when removed $75.00
87 CSX- power bulge hood $75.00

Theres lots more stuff.please e-mail me what you might need

Thanks,
Tim Costello
Shelby twp, MI.
Its free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_June07