It's been a long time since I've posted on here and have since lost interest
in the FWD scene. I have many other responsibilities and due to the recent
storms and flooding, I need foundation work on my house...so...Everything must
go. I have already scrapped the Caravan,Duster, and Shadow projects so I have
a lot of parts:

First and foremost is my 89' Daytona Shelby. I have a lot of $ into it and it
is in great shape with 81K on the clock. I'm looking for $5,000 obo Specs and
pics to those interested...If no takers it will go to e-bay and probably to
some young punk that won't appreciate it.

89' 2.5 bored .030 over stock mahle pistons. balance shafts removed, rotating
assembly balanced. ARP rod and main bolts. Brand new casting head with big
valves, ported, Ported intake and exhaust manifold. Comp cams dual valve
springs, titanium retainers, new 89 roller cam, adjustable cam gear, MP high
volume oil pump, NEW NS1 tensioner pulley, new intake bolts and exhaust studs
and nuts from FWD performance. MP head gasket and head bolts, 52 mm TB, Stock
rail and injectors. Bottom end has 600 miles on it..head has NEVER been ran.
Head wwill need plug removed for turbo coolant supply line. other than that
it's a drop in and go.
$1500 FIRM

15" White Pumpers full set   $200
15" Silver pumpers 5 in all    $250
16" Silver pumpers full set    $250
all have center caps

89' rebuilt auto trans bought with 200 miles on it. still in crate from when I
bought it
$250
used 3500 Stall Convertor for above trans(still in box from when i bought it)
$75
89' Caravan stock grill $20
89' Caravan custon made grill and headlight bezels $75 pics available
89' Caravan carbon fiber(look) dash $25
87' Shelby Valve cover, excellent condition $250
89' Daytona Valve cover 1pc gasket style $50
Front engine mount with new MP hard mount intalled $50
MP side engine mount not installed $20
S60 injectors $50
GM 3 Bar map sensor $25
Grainger Valve $20
Bosch alternator 90A $20
Dawes Devices A/F monitor with instructions $25
Big can wastegate actuator NEW  $35
89' CSX Grill...modified to fit 92 Duster...no mounts  $50
Talon BOV with pipe $50
Apex BOV $75
2 1/2" Swingvave $50
2 1/2" Down pipe (2 available) $25
??? Brand 20 psi boost gauge $10
Autogauge 20psi boost gauge $20
83'? Charger cowl hood scoop $40
89' Daytona Stock intercoler    $50
Triple core intercooler              $200
Stock upper I/C hoses flex type $10/ea (2 avail)
Stock TII turbo intake hose    $50
Cold start injectors 2 available    $15/ea.

All prices do not include shipping. I will not ship the heavy stuff pickup
only. pics on all available upon request.That's all I've come across so
far...there is much more to come. Check the link below for pics of some of the
stuff.

Josh Leib
Valparaiso Indiana
89' Daytona Shelby