Greetings!

As others have mentioned, pretty interesting to see
these notes in my reader all of a sudden.

I was also one of the original folks on the list -
although I'm currently somewhat out of SD's.  I've
been looking for a rust free Omni to make good again,
or a LeBaron.  I've got boxes and boxes of parts, but
nothing to put them on.

To all who have chimed in, good to see you all out
there again!

Catch you later!

Arlie Hart

"Once you have flown, you will walk the Earth with your eyes turned skyward;
for there you have been, there you long to return.

Leonardo da Vinci