I've seen those pics before, hate it w/the top up.

Dunno where ya heard that Rich, but I've never had a problem.
I had an 88 Lebaron for 4 years & replaced it last year w/an 05 Sebring.  The
only thing that damaged my windshields were rocks.
And in my 89 Daytona, never a windshield problem.  In fact, I feel that car has
more stability because it has more of a roof.  It feels REALLY good in turns.
Holly from Harrisburg, PA
SDAC Member - www.sdac.org
DVSDAC Member - www.dvsdac.smfforfree3.com
SVTD Member - www.sv-td.com
'05 Sebring Convertible, White w/Black top, 2.4/auto
'89 Daytona Shelby, Red w/Ts w/2.2 TII & A555
Ms. DC says, "Dodge Girls have more fun!"