Hoping this subject catches someone's eye.  There is an 89 CSX sitting in
someone's yard in Pueblo, CO.  I drove by it.  It is missing rear bumper
cover, both Fiberides on left side, and is in generally rough shape.  Trunk
medallion, spoiler, side ground effects are all intact.  Car was pushed into
some weeds, up against a house, so I could not see the front end.  I did not
talk to the owner.  If you are local, and interested, email me off-list, and I
will
give you the address to go check it out.  Thanks!

Neil Emiro   (http://www.ndperformance.com)
1986 Ford Mustang SVO-ND
1991 Ford Mustang LX 5.0
1996 Dodge Stratus (PT Cruiser 2.4/Auto) FOR SALE!!!
1996 Dodge Indy Ram Pickup (5.9l/Auto/3.90's 'ND RAM') FOR SALE!!!