Hi Guys listed the lebaron on ebay here's the link to pass along to any
interested folks. Has Konis and eibachs as well (you can't buy the Koni's
anymore...all gone!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D140180976574%26category0%3D%26fvi%3D1&item=140180976574

  Item # 140180976574

            Hello,
  You are bidding on a 1990 Chrysler Lebaron Convertible 5 Speed. This car is
PA inspected until Aug2008 and the oil was just changed the day of this listing
(18Nov2007). This car can be picked up and can be driven away worry free in PA
for 10 Months!
  This car used to be an automatic but I converted it to a 5 speed @ around
130K miles and the car has a centerforce clutch in it. I got into building and
racing turbo dodges so I gave this car to my wife and it proceeded to be her
daily driver for 4 years. This car has always been maintaied with Mobil 1 and I
always performed my own oil changes and maintenance.
  The engine blew on this car (cracked ring) at ~160K miles and a new factory
motor that I found through a friend that worked at a tradeschool was installed.
The motor was donated by chrysler corp in factory show vehicle and still had
the mitsubishi motors corp oil filter on it and was NOT disassembled by the
trade school folks. This motor should give you plenty of pleasure free miles!
This car also has Koni shocks/struts on all four corners (you can't get these
any more!) and Eibach springs. The tranny is a 5 speed 3.55 gear ratio and the
car usually averaged around 27/28 highway and aroud 20mpg around town. This car
will come with 2 Cooper studded snow tires, and also a new front seal for the
convertible top ($$) should you decide to get the top replaced. The current
seal does not leak but I think it gets destroyed when a top is replaced so I
had bought one. The car also comes with a hood bra and the color matching red
convertible top boot WITH the metal clasps (most
 folks lose these).
  This is a used car so it is not perfect there are a good assortment of stone
chips and the paint is about a 3-4 out of 10. The car was reshot by Maaco
around 6 years ago and could use a reshooting! The front tires currently on the
car will need to be replaced in the spring and I would not use the fronts
during the winter (which is why the car is coming with the studded snow tires!)
The rear tires appear to have a good deal of tread left in them.
  This car does not come with a stereo. Sorry but I had an aftermarket unit in
the car and it is coming with me.
  Here is a list of what I now is wrong with the vehicle:
      1. Needs passenger side CV boot replaced
  2. Needs Passenger side motor mount replaced (was fluid filled mount but you
can use a solid mount)
  3. Either due to the CV boot/half shaft or the leaking motor mount the
vehicle does have soem torque steer to the right under heavy accelaration
  4. AC does not work, will need a new schrader valve on the compressor as when
it was last charged up It was leaking at the fill port. This car will need to
be converted to R134 or other R12 replacement coolant.
  5. Top has tear in it on right hand side and a dry rot tear on the drivers
side below the window
  6. The 2 small rear window motors are inoperable. If you are handy I can give
you the link to a motor rebuilder whom you can order and install new motors but
it always seemed like I was replacing them every year! The top goes up and down
just fine with the small windows up so it is only a cosmetic issue. I call this
"shark finning" when you see a lebaron with the big windows down and the small
windows up it happens a lot.
  7. The odomoter stopped working around 4 months ago. You can easily find a
used one in a junk yard and swap it out. The speedo and the Tach still work
though.
  The car will come with a used passenger side halfshaft. If you Buy It Now or
if the sale price is above $1500 I will install the used halfshaft and top off
the manual trans and purchase and install a new non-fluid filled motoromount.
  In my opinion this would make and excellent winter beater car if you own a
RWD car as this comes with the snow studs or a First car for a son/daughter! Or
if you have a shelby turbo dodge you can buy this car merely for the suspension
and swap it into your car and sell this car as stock or donate for a tax write
off! Or finally if you have another car that has a bad motor you can always
purchase this car for the drivetrain!
  Feel free to ask any questions and also please read the responses to other
folks questions that I answer below as someone may have already asked your
question!
  There is a title/tag place located near my house and they are open until 6:30
M-F and I think 3PM on Saturdays.
  $200 Non refundable deposit is due within 48 hours of auction end via PAYPAL.
The remaining balance can be paid as via PAYPAL or via cashiers check upon
pickup!
  Thanks for looking and bidding!

DV-SDAC Member..CHECK US OUT http://www.dv-sdac.org
1990 Dodge Daytona ES- EL BURRO! 12.993 @106.xx
1990 Lebaron 3.0L 5 Spd. vert "The Bastard Cousin" 15.93 @85
2001 Hyundai XG300..how come the DOHC 3.0 in this car sucks?
2005 Suzuki C50 Boulevard (YIPPEE No starting fluid needed to ride!)
http://www.geocities.com/jcronk23