What you have to tighten are the "bolts" for the lower pivot housing.  They are
not screws.  They are inverted torx, but a 1/4 drive, six point 5/16 or 8mm
socket will work.  Remove the bolts and clean them w/ brake klean and lock
tight them back in.  A quarter drive socket and extension will allow you to get
to all four fasteners.  Yes, you will need to pull the pivot pins.  I fashioned
a tool years ago from a screw, a short piece of conduit and a nut and washers
to pull them.  I use a snap-on one now.  If you can't handle it yourself,  find
a shop to do it.  It usually takes under an hour to do.  It really is painless!
 Good Luck!

--
Rex N. Elsner
ASE Master Auto Tech.