I recently spoke a Shelby Dodge guy here in Florida and he wanted to see if I
know of anyone that could help him out on a project of his. He's one of a
handful of people that own (and still actively races) one of the rarest Shelby
Dodge's of them all- the Shelby Can Am.

The original engine used in them was a modified Chrysler 3.3 V6. He's got the
special version of the engine control unit (ECU) computer and he wanted to know
if I knew if anyone that had a 1990-92 3.3 powered Chrysler vehicle (minivan,
etc) that he could try out the computer in to see what gains could be had (or
if it would work at all).

He's as far north as Daytona frequently as well as further south in the Lake
Worth area and would be willing to connect up somewhere along the way.

David Salamone
Positive Impressions
PO Box 441761
Jacksonville, FL 32222