From: Robbie Spratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: SD> I'm back.
To: shelbydodge@imagilist.com

Hi Guys & Gals

I haven't been around here in quite some time. I have owned many mopar cars
over the years and still love them. I just no longer have time to be a shade
tree mechanic so I got rid of most all of my play cars. I still have an 87
Daytona Shelby Z car but it is sitting in the garage mostly in pieces. I lost
interest in the car a while back but I may turn it into my winter project and
put it back together again. I just haven't decided yet. Actually I should say
that my wife hasn't decided for me yet.  :)

The car had a lot of work done to it but a cracked block put me out of
commission and after tearing it down I just left the car in pieces.

Just checking in to see if there are any new goodies I need to know about
should I decide to put this car back together. I'll give you a brief run down
of what I currently have.

Engine is a 2.2 TII block and head.
Block is bored 2mm over with custom built BRC billet aluminum pistons
Head has Mopar oversized intake & exhaust valves and seats installed with
Forward Motion Cam & Springs.
Forward Motion adjustable timing gear set.
2 piece intake
Head & intake  were opened, ported, & polished
Mopar super 60 turbos and injectors & 3-bar map sensor.
ND Performance 8 stage computer
Forged crank, everything was balanced.

Are the Forward Motion Guys and ND Performance still around? I think there was
another company called LRE? Lambros Race Engineering? Are they still around?