Hi, Anyone have a NOS or very good used hood insulation pad for a '90 Daytona
Shelby?

If so, please contact Gerry at [EMAIL PROTECTED]> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: ShelbyDodge Digest, Vol 1, Issue 58> To: shelbydodge@imagilist.com>
the World Wide Web, visit>
http://www.imagilist.com/mailman/listinfo/shelbydodge> or, via email, send a
message with subject or body 'help' to> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> > You can reach the
person managing the list at> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> > When replying, please edit
your Subject line so it is more specific> than "Re: Contents of ShelbyDodge
digest..."> > > Today's Topics:> > 1. Formula GP Struts for a CSX ([EMAIL
PROTECTED])> 2. Re: Formula GP Struts for a CSX (David Reynolds)> 3. [Dave
Reynolds] Rebuild of Monroe GP Shocks (Billy Lofink)> > >
----------------------------------------------------------------------> >
Message: 1> Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 07:40:40 -0500> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: SD> Formula GP Struts for a CSX> To: shelbydodge@imagilist.com>
Message-ID:> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> > Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="US-ASCII"> > The only thing I could suggest is that there are some of
the stickers > which go on the shocks being reproduced by someone. You could
get some > Monroe or Koni Shocks, paint them black and add the GP stickers. I >
remember my car's rear shocks had stickers on them that you couldn't even > see
anyway. So, the car just looked like it had black regular shocks on > the rear.
I believe I still have that set for my resto one day. But, they > would have to
be repainted anyway, so I just might as well buy some new > good ones in black,
or just paint over my bright orange Konis. > > ------------------------------>
> Message: 2> Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 13:35:27 -0600> From: "David Reynolds"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> Subject: Re: SD> Formula GP Struts for a CSX> To:
<shelbydodge@imagilist.com>> Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> Content-Type:
text/plain; charset="us-ascii"> > I noticed that my '89 still has the Formula
GPs on it! I need to replace> them, as I'm sure they're shot. I don't guess
they can be rebuilt or> anything, can they? I figured I'd hang onto them, in
any case.> > David Reynolds> Southern IL> '87 CSX #321, '89 CSX #321, '04
SRT4,> '82 Rampage (project or parts car?), '98 Grand Voyager> > > >
------------------------------> > Message: 3> Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 23:01:47
-0500> From: Billy Lofink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> Subject: SD> [Dave Reynolds]
Rebuild of Monroe GP Shocks> To: <shelbydodge@imagilist.com>> Message-ID:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"> > > Dave,
I too would like to know if these can be rebuilt as my CSX still hasa them on
it as well. Let me know what you find out.Sincerely, Billy Lofink SWPA-SDAC:
'The Steel City Chapter'President, www.swpa-sdac.com SDAC NationalMember,
www.sdac.orgTurbo-MoparMember,
www.turbo-mopar.com-------------------------------1985 Plymouth Turismo1989
Shelby CSX-VNT #414 -- www.1989CSX.homestead.com1990 Dodge Daytona Shelby1994