nope... and we just lost our only Western AutoMichael J. WearyAMSOIL dealer
ZO505009http://www.lubedealer.com/perfprod/1989 Daytona Shelby1989 Shelby
Dakota #315

Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 07:20:47 -0800From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: SD> brake
caliber grease needed (silver/nickle slide ?)To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL
PROTECTED] silver/nickel stuff is 'anti-seize' grease- they don' have that
there?Michael Weary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Really need enough of thid for all 4 discs, and cannot find it on the island...
most have never heard of it.A couple people on the list said they'd mail me a
tube, and nothing was received. If you can drop some of this in the mail to me
please do so to the following address, and tell the list you sent it.I will
emburse you for the cost, and shippingMichael J. WearyP.O. Box
24523Christiansted, VI 00824-4523AMSOIL dealer
ZO505009http://www.lubedealer.com/perfprod/1989 Daytona Shelby1989 Shelby
Dakota
yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's
FREE!http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/___________REMOVE-FOOTER-WHEN-REPLYING_________ShelbyDodge