Please search number - 320197018265

This is a 58mm throttle body that I converted to be used with an automatic - it
has the correct cam and lever to accept the kickdown cable - none exist this
way from the factory. I also welded some beads to retain the intake hose so it
can't blow off under high boost.  It comes with both the TPS and AIS and I
changed to the correct AIS motor that has the larger pintle AND the correct
connector. The stock 46mm and most 52mm throttlebodies come with a smaller
pintle on the AIS. It also comes with a TPS so it's ready to just bolt on and
go.  This worked perfectly for me the last 2 years.  This is also a bolt on if
you use a manual trans too.  If you have any questions at all or would like to
see some additional pictures I don't have shown, please e-mail me.

Thanks,
Howard