Jamie,

Yep, If the radio has the Din connect on the back it can be adapted to have a
CD changer.  It's a round black connector.. I used one from a 96 LHS and a
Alpine Changer...... The changer cost me more than the radio. You hit the Mode
button...and off it goes.... BTW they did have single cd/ cassette radio's
too..... those work just as well in our cars with no mod's

Good luck

Tim

Message: 1Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 07:58:22 -0800From: Jamie <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>Subject: SD> Plug and Play CD player?To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; format=flowed; delsp=yes
My little CSXT has a cassette player and I'd like to update it a little with an
OEM CD player, one with CD changer or iPod inputs would be great. I thought I
read on this list once that a Jeep radio will plug right in and fits the odd
hole. Does anyone know what years will work?