I agree with about only two cars on there.  The Aztek
and that Citroen thing.  Its all a matter of opinion,
but put the darn VW beetle and the VW new beetle on
there!

What about the AMC Eagle?  So what?  All station
wagons from the 80's looked like that.  Its just a
typical 80's looking car.  And it was "the worlds
first sport utility wagon" unlike what Subaru claimed
for many years with their Outback

Instinctively, I would let them use your Rampage pic.
Its free advertising and should draw more people to
your site.