Steve,

I've been looking for awhile for these as well..... the 90 plus stuff is way
different because the rear window piece does not go up the side of the
glass.... I'm not sure what you would do with the holes?  or the edge molding
either that goes around the door...that got elimated too........ I did talk
with a muscle car weather stripping guy about slicing off the old rubber and
staping on the the new one.... He said he needs to look at one to see if it can
be done. This is the only idea I have for these..... I have one NOS one for the
CSX-T IMSA car but I still need a passenger side.... BTW SEM makes trim paint
for the moldings that works great.....

Message: 4Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 14:56:40 -0500From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: SD>
P-Body Window Molding/Weatherstrip ? N-A ?To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Hi? Everyone. I just
got off the phone with my local parts guy and he saidthe P-Body Door
Weatherstrip and Rear Quarter Glass Trim#4454-466, 4454-462 and 4454-470 are no
longer available and thereare none in the Parts Locater. #1 Does anyone have a
better? part number?#2 Does anyone have a good set of? black? door moldings, L
& R?#3 Can anyone? down south check the local junk yards for sets? I could use
2 L & R Door weatherstrip sets for sure, 4 if possible.I'd like to have 2
complete L & R NOS sets ( rubber, upper door & rear quarter glass). #4 Has
anyone tried to use the 90 and up weatherstrip rubber on the 87-89 trim?
Thanks,Steve KalmesIowa